What we do
We represent our members and bring together the whole healthcare system to help improve the health of patients and the public. We do this by:
- influencing health policy by representing our members' views to Government, Parliament, policymakers and the public
- making sense of the whole health system with our policy research and analysis, publications and information services
- supporting our members through providing expertise and insight and facilitating networking and learning.
We play a crucial leadership role by bringing together all parts of the system through our networks, corporate members, associations and by working with the Foundation Trust Network.
- Mental Health Network
- NHS Partners Network
- NHS Clinical Commissioners
- National Association of Primary Care
- Association of Ambulance Chief Executives
- Northern Ireland Confederation for Health and Social Care
- Welsh NHS Confederation
- NHS European Office
- NHS Employers organisation.