BOHEALTH project aimed to reduce the environmental impact associated to the health sector by facilitating the decision making process of the management through:
• Showing the environmental and economic impact of the different environmental aspects associated to the organization, considering their entire life cycle
• Identifying the “key performance indicators” (KEPIs) and “functional units” to monitor and control the environmental and economic aspects
• Identifying the Best Available Techniques (BATs) for the health sector
• Supporting the definition of “Sustainable Action Plans” to be applied to the health center
• Allowing a clear and quantitative comparison between the initial and improved situation
To visit the BOHEALTH project website, click on their logo below.